Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Westminster trench coat in cotton gabardine is a relaxed fit, inspired by our original trench coat, and designed for additional layering. The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 112cm/44.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Signature features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Item Image Gallery