Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A structured leather bag with a Thomas Burberry Monogram clasp and runway motifs, including polished studs and excerpts from William Shakespeare’s ‘Henry VI, Part III’ and ‘The Two Gentlemen of Verona’. Wear on the shoulder, across the body or carry as a clutch.
- 21 x 6 x 16cm/8.3 x 2.4 x 6.3in
- Shoulder strap drop: 47cm/18.5in
- Outer: 100% calf leather
- Lining: 100% lambskin
- Detachable chain crossbody strap
- One exterior slip pocket, one interior zip pocket
- Two interior compartments
- Foldover top with clasp closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Polished metal hardware
- Made in Italy
Item Image Gallery