Rubber Leather Blend Duck Boots
$625 CAD $625 CAD
- Classic duck boots engineered for rainproof protection from the elements. The rubber boot has a nylon upper and a drawcord at the calf. The winter essential is designed with leather straps, brass buckles and press-studs finishing the piece.
- Upper: 50% polyamide, 40% rubber, 10% calf leather
- Upper lining: 60% cotton, 30% polyester, 10% sheep leather
- Insole lining: 100% sheep leather
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Brass hardware
- Press-stud, buckle and zip closure
- Drawcord at the calf
- Rubber plaque with Burberry lettering at heel
- Length from top of heel to top of boot: 23cm/9.1in
- Top circumference: 31cm/12.2in
- Burberry has created this product using high quality natural rubber. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or wash with lukewarm, soapy water. Do not use solvents.
- Over time there may be a release of protective wax, leaving a fine white deposit. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the boots. To remove, please wipe boots with a damp cloth.
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry location away from extreme sources of heat or cold and avoid contact with dark or bright items.