Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A fresh candle that evokes the earthy fragrance of British woodland during springtime.
- Revealing uplifting notes of hyacinth flower and a luminous, crisp discovery of purple petals.
- Handmade in Sussex, England, each candle demonstrates a fine balance of high-quality wax and fragrance.
- Presented in a glass holder with honey-coloured twill paper packaging inspired by the unique gabardine texture of the Burberry Heritage Trench.
- The candle’s label references the inner label of the iconic coat.
- 40 hour estimated burn time
- Made in England
- Box: 11.3 x 11.6 x 11.3cm, 4.4 x 4.6 x 4.4in
Item Image Gallery