Leather Detail Cotton Gabardine Trench Jacket
$2,595 CAD $2,595 CAD
$1,595 CAD $1,595 CAD
- A trench jacket in weatherproof cotton gabardine, the fabric invented by our founder, Thomas Burberry, in 1879. The classic shape is reworked in a short, practical cut with polished gold-tone domed metal buttons and smooth leather trims at the belt and cuffs – a dependable style for weekend wear.
- Jacket length: 65cm/25.6in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 172.7cm/5ft 8in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Undercollar: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield, undercollar check
- Dry clean