Gabardine Collection Cat-Eye Optical Frames
- Italian-made oval optical frames in black acetate.Draped gold metal twisted gabardine temples are inspired by the fabric of the trench coat, English-woven gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- Frames are shipped with demonstration lenses which must be replaced before use.
- Part of the Alternative Fit collection, the glasses feature longer curved temples, a straight front and flatter lenses, giving a more comfortable fit for Asian bone structure.
- Please contact your optician before purchase to check if your chosen frame is suitable for your prescription or replacement lenses. Frames cannot be returned once prescription or replacement lenses have been fitted.
- 100% acetate
- Gold-toned metal draped gabardine temples
- Made in Italy
- Presented in a protective case