Cotton Gabardine Car Coat
- A handsome car coat in cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. An enduring menswear staple, it's characterised by fuss-free detail and clean lines. For a hint of graphic interest, turn up the collar to display the check.
- Coat length: 110cm/43.3in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Concealed single-breasted closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature button-tab cuffs and check undercollar
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England